Monday, January 10, 2011

There is hope still

It's been so long since
I stole you away...
Into a world of quietude,
free from blemishes and insinuation.

A place where bereft hearts unite,
words don't cut like a knife,
eyes aren't red with tears,
no regret,no ill-will,no pretense!

But alas! We recede.
Hide behind veils,silently suffering.
Turning our backs to each other,
Slowly losing faith!

Let us break free,my beloved,
leave the dark days behind
and live the dream we share.
Your haven will be in my arms,
your soft touch...my panacea,
your tender love..my intoxication!


- Contributed  by
Amitanshu Mishra 
4/4 B.Tech,CSE

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

2 comments:

crystalclear said...

I guess dis brings out d rue romantic within u. If there was d slightest of hope of mending a failing relationship...dese words wud unite d partners forever. Two points on a circle are never apart, dey jus keep revolving one aftr d other.

scar said...

Its beautiful. love d last 3 lines..